Wednesday 11 January 2012

Deep down I'm just another reject

I’m running on pure adrenalin 
My darkest wish is to pour crimson
All over these empty walls
I’m struggling so hard against these calls.
Everywhere I look is full of memories
I’d love to be lost within the breweries.
I’m fighting the thoughts with my might
Although I’m not sure how long I can fight.
It would be so easy to give in to them all
They would be all so happy if I fall.
The voices scream at me to do so.
But the little voice that is me screams back “no”.
So small, so inaudible I can barely hear
So insignificant the noise is so unclear.
Can I make it with this little thought?
Or will I lose this fight I’ve already fought?
Disguising my distress with such smiles
Even though I’ve been sent to the exiles.
I feel so disgusting with just the thought of it
They believe I should sit and take the hit.
The real me can’t sit still any longer
So I’ll just give in and go on a bender.
Forgetting conscious thought and reason
Not even caring if I’m alone and beaten.
Until I come down and see the damage I’ve done
Then my heart starts to thicken
The guilt of my actions will have no affect
Because deep down, I’m just another reject. 

No comments:

Post a Comment