Wednesday 11 January 2012

I miss you

As I watch another night
turn into day.
My heart is heavy with worry on
where you lay.
I have to fight so hard against with words
they say.
Hope is all have that my kindness
you'll soon repay.

You told me to trust you this one
last time,
If you fail me I've already made up
my mind.
But I hold onto your word as if
to find
A new future, like finally waking up
no longer blind.

Since you left my side I have been 
a mess.
Completely lost in my hectric mind I
must confess.
Strange how I can't remember- I must
have repressed.
Our memories so my damaged heart
would hurt less.

Im trying so hard to keep fighting
for you.
But I have no idea what I 
should do. 
I know it would break your heart if
you surely knew
How badly I took it and all the pain I
went through.

Please, baby, come back to me and
come home.
My night terrors are worse when I
sleep alone.
My heart, once open, is now full
now scorn.
Days like this I wonder what it'd be like 
if I wasnt born.

No comments:

Post a Comment