Wednesday 11 January 2012

Unforgettable night

The words whispered into my ear
Causes me to draw so near
Into oblivion, into insanity.
Never cared too much for vanity.
Never  regretting a moment shared,
So long hiding that we cared.
Seeing life as what we make it
It’s too unbearable to fake it,
Make yourself happy no matter what
Regardless of who you have to cut
Away from your life, make yourself smile.
We both know it’s been a while.
Enjoy the moments we stole
Even though it’s dirty as coal.
Regret nothing we’ve done
It was all created through fun,
Life is too short to dwell on a mistake
Deal with what’s given, it’s yours to take.
With whatever you choose to do
I’ll try to help you get through
Because we were friends longer than this night
Even if it feels like a loosing fight.
This music seems way too loud
Attempting to forget whatever we found,
Being unable to erase a single word said
Continuously repeating it in my head,
Over and over again
No matter what I’ll always call you my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment