Wednesday 11 January 2012

Love and Hate

I hate how I feel.
I hate what I see.
This can't be real
How we can never be.

I hate how I always fall,
I hate this loop were stuck in
Fighting to stay behind at least one wall
While trying to find a way to begin.

[ch] 
I hate that I love you
I hate how I still care
Even with what you put me through
no matter what I'm always there

I hate that my heart is yours,
I hate how much I wany this
We'vs tried to get off this course
Only to get close enough to steal a kiss.

I hate the way you call my name
I hate how easy I respond.
Don't whisper that you feel the same,
Let me believe there's no more bond.

[ch]
I hate that I love you,
I hate how I still care.
Even with what you put me through,
No matter why I'm always there.

I hate how much we fight it
I hate the amount of trouble we have.
It's too late, I'll have to admit
When together we share a smile and a laugh.

I hate what I feel when you leave,
I hate that I want to keep you near.
The look in your eyes makes me believe
That losing me is your greatest fear.

I hate that I'll sit and wait,
I hate how I know I'll always crumble.
Too many times feeling like this was fate
Once acceptes my self control began to tumble.

[ch]
I hate that I love you,
I hate how I still care.
Even with what you've put me through,
I can't help but to stop and stare.

But love and hate
Are one of the same.
Like destiny and fate
Just under a different name.

No comments:

Post a Comment